Returning to work after a career break? Here are some tips for tackling self-doubt

Fast Company     •     September 30, 2019, 9:00 am
It’s normal to feel a little nervous when you return to work after taking a career break. But there are things you can do to push past those doubts. A 2013 British study from the Association of…
Fast Company     •     September 30, 2019, 10:00 am
Out of the world’s 7.5 billion residents, only 20% or about 1.5 billion speak English. Companies can’t rely on machine translations to reach the other 80%. Parker Pens learned that language…
Entrepreneur     •     September 30, 2019, 1:36 pm
An attractive site is half the battle.
Feedburner     •     September 30, 2019, 4:37 pm
Sorbis/Shutterstock The McDonald's menu has tons of options for customers. And McDonald's crew members themselves have their own frequent picks — as well as orders they tend to avoid. Business…
https://www.jameknowln.com

0 Comments